- ticket title
- Get a job: Telltale Games is looking for a Build Engineer
- CryEngine 5.4 introduces Substance integration and (beta) Vulkan support
- Devs discuss the best practices for creating positive social VR
- What Will Happen to the Gulf Coast If the Oil Industry Retreats?
- VR vets share practical advice on making immersive VR worlds
It feels like trying to comprehend why the Rubik cube’s so popular. I mean it’s just a goddamn cube, right? And it should be fairly simple to solve one right? Well, I’m too thick in the head, to see the bloody “Send to Twitter” button. Nice one, very nice. I love CMSs I really do.Read more