- ticket title
- GDC 2017 announces Narrative Summit poster session winners!
- Portal designer Kim Swift picked up by EA-owned Motive Studios
- WIRED Book Club: We Have Wrapped Our Tentacles Around Binti
- How ants navigate homeward: Forward, backward, or sideward
- Road to the IGF: Heart Machine's Hyper Light Drifter
I’m not trying to say the book is a bomb, but what if does bomb? What are the bombing margins for a book? When can someone tag it as a success, or a failure? Is it arbitrary? Is it my personal opinion alone? I saw somewhere that success for a writer, is, or rather shouldRead more
I picked the title of this post inspired from “The Cathedral and the Bazaar” (Eric Raymond’s article – I’m a bit of a free software advocate). From what I can gather, the traditional publisher will not die out as many enthusiasts of self-publishing proclaim, but they will adapt and fewer will remain standing. As mostRead more