- ticket title
- Catch cutting-edge sponsored sessions from AMD, Intel, Nvidia and more at GDC 2017
- UFOs, Psychics, and Spies: The CIA Just Put 12M Pages of Files Online. Start Here
- Fig secures $7.84M in funding to 'accelerate' crowdfunding platform
- GDC 2017 announces Narrative Summit poster session winners!
- Portal designer Kim Swift picked up by EA-owned Motive Studios
I’m not trying to say the book is a bomb, but what if does bomb? What are the bombing margins for a book? When can someone tag it as a success, or a failure? Is it arbitrary? Is it my personal opinion alone? I saw somewhere that success for a writer, is, or rather shouldRead more
I picked the title of this post inspired from “The Cathedral and the Bazaar” (Eric Raymond’s article – I’m a bit of a free software advocate). From what I can gather, the traditional publisher will not die out as many enthusiasts of self-publishing proclaim, but they will adapt and fewer will remain standing. As mostRead more