- ticket title
- Given unlimited money and time, 'What Remains of Edith Finch probably never would have come out'
- 25 years later, FMV horrorshow Night Trap is coming back
- Is climate change responsible for record-setting extreme weather events?
- Cassini completes final — and fateful — Titan flyby: Dive to Saturn next
- Video: Lessons learned in making Madden more visually accessible
I believe this will be pretty much the first chapter of my new book. Still, it’s a work in progress so there may be hideous stuff lying in there. Let me know what you think! In her Majesty’s service Sweat ran freely down the red-haired Englishman’s temples, smearing the jungle camo on his clean-shaven face.Read more
Let’s face it: atom-loving pro-nuclear lobbyists in the news and the media look like something that can only exist in a Fallout game. Everyone’s heard of Hiroshima and Chernobyl: now Fukushima is added to the list. I already said some things about the Fukushima disaster and how it was not as big a disaster asRead more
I’m not talking about the movie of the same name, though I must admit I’m an Arnie fan. It’s not because of the muscle, or the eco-friendly policies he’s supposedly backing up – I don’t know and I don’t think it matters. I don’t live in California; I don’t vote there either, I’m not evenRead more