- ticket title
- Space Photos of the Week: Where Stars Go to Live and Die
- Who Wants a Pet Direwolf? Perhaps a Passenger Pigeon?
- Facebook Squashes 19-Year-Old Bug, and More Security News This Week
- Koch Brothers Are Cities' New Obstacle to Building Broadband
- Silicon Valley Techies Still Think They're the Good Guys. They're Not.
Array Two exiled princesses, Lernea and Parcifal, happen upon the roguish Winceham. After a quick chase, they witness the murder of a local innkeeper, Ned’s father. Pledging their sword, shield and bow to cleansing the local lands of the tyrannical pirate lord Hobb and avenging the death of Ned’s father. They meet with aRead more
My name is Serandito Carival. I’m only writing it down because people often hear a story, whether it was real or not and wonder, “who did that”? Some might suspect I’m using an alias, others will point out that a name doesn’t really matter. They would all be wrong. I am Serandito Carival and I’mRead more