- ticket title
- Given unlimited money and time, 'What Remains of Edith Finch probably never would have come out'
- 25 years later, FMV horrorshow Night Trap is coming back
- Is climate change responsible for record-setting extreme weather events?
- Cassini completes final — and fateful — Titan flyby: Dive to Saturn next
- Video: Lessons learned in making Madden more visually accessible
“Will you make up your mind already?”, said the bulky man to the small group of interested though taciturn buyers. The trio of men wore black, unadorned exo-suits. Optical augmentations of varying quality featured prominently on their faces. They had been meticulously examining the article on sale for what seemed to be an inordinate amountRead more
I believe this will be pretty much the first chapter of my new book. Still, it’s a work in progress so there may be hideous stuff lying in there. Let me know what you think! In her Majesty’s service Sweat ran freely down the red-haired Englishman’s temples, smearing the jungle camo on his clean-shaven face.Read more
In a world dominated by religious law, the ruling theocracy is about to enter a period of unprecedented upheaval. A pilgrim from a forgotten place ventures into the desolated heart of the Widelands, where myth meets reality and only the faithful or truly fortunate dare enter. A rebel and a young apprentice both seek answersRead more