- ticket title
- Given unlimited money and time, 'What Remains of Edith Finch probably never would have come out'
- 25 years later, FMV horrorshow Night Trap is coming back
- Is climate change responsible for record-setting extreme weather events?
- Cassini completes final — and fateful — Titan flyby: Dive to Saturn next
- Video: Lessons learned in making Madden more visually accessible
I’m not trying to say the book is a bomb, but what if does bomb? What are the bombing margins for a book? When can someone tag it as a success, or a failure? Is it arbitrary? Is it my personal opinion alone? I saw somewhere that success for a writer, is, or rather shouldRead more
I picked the title of this post inspired from “The Cathedral and the Bazaar” (Eric Raymond’s article – I’m a bit of a free software advocate). From what I can gather, the traditional publisher will not die out as many enthusiasts of self-publishing proclaim, but they will adapt and fewer will remain standing. As mostRead more
In a world dominated by religious law, the ruling theocracy is about to enter a period of unprecedented upheaval. A pilgrim from a forgotten place ventures into the desolated heart of the Widelands, where myth meets reality and only the faithful or truly fortunate dare enter. A rebel and a young apprentice both seek answersRead more