- ticket title
- Get mobile game dev tips from the maker of Good Pizza, Great Pizza at GDC 2018
- PC free-to-play revenue has doubled since 2012
- Pokemon game series surpasses 300M lifetime sales
- Oral History: How Marvel’s Creative Head Helped Bring Nintendo to America
- This Stripped-Down Blogging Tool Exemplifies Antisocial Media
I’m probably flying a bit blind here, but from what I’ve seen, I can’t get some decent exposure for my books. I have to pay for ad space, pay for an interview, pay for a review and so on.
In a nutshell, that sucks.
I’ve got space, I’ve got spare CPU, I’ve got some bandwidth. I want to bring authors and readers closer together. Books are written in order to be read.
Don’t think of this as a manifesto – think of it as a call. A cry, if you like.
What I’m offering is a page to put up your work, as well as a catalog of all the guest posts. A place to tell the world about your work. Reach out to readers. Discuss and comment.
If you’re interested in this Circle of Authors, and want to post your work all you have to do is fill in the form!