- ticket title
- Catch cutting-edge sponsored sessions from AMD, Intel, Nvidia and more at GDC 2017
- UFOs, Psychics, and Spies: The CIA Just Put 12M Pages of Files Online. Start Here
- Fig secures $7.84M in funding to 'accelerate' crowdfunding platform
- GDC 2017 announces Narrative Summit poster session winners!
- Portal designer Kim Swift picked up by EA-owned Motive Studios
I’m probably flying a bit blind here, but from what I’ve seen, I can’t get some decent exposure for my books. I have to pay for ad space, pay for an interview, pay for a review and so on.
In a nutshell, that sucks.
I’ve got space, I’ve got spare CPU, I’ve got some bandwidth. I want to bring authors and readers closer together. Books are written in order to be read.
Don’t think of this as a manifesto – think of it as a call. A cry, if you like.
What I’m offering is a page to put up your work, as well as a catalog of all the guest posts. A place to tell the world about your work. Reach out to readers. Discuss and comment.
If you’re interested in this Circle of Authors, and want to post your work all you have to do is fill in the form!