- ticket title
- To promote tech education, Canada's Prime Minister made his own game
- The Last Guardian's Ueda: 'Games became the place for me to express my art'
- Standing Rock Protesters Now Have an Unlikely Ally: Time
- Get a job: Sucker Punch is hiring a Graphics Programmer
- Oculus has officially released its $200 Touch motion controllers
What do you hope to give readers, as a writer?
I want to give my readers realism, even when it’s harsh, and hope, even when things look grim. I want to give them characters they can root for and action that keeps them hooked. I want them to have as much fun reading it as I have writing it — where “fun” can include worrying about what happens next.
In Disciple, I want to give readers a fantasy war story where romance plays an important part — and I’m not guaranteeing a happily-ever-after ending. Life goes on after you close the book, after all.
L. Blankenship is the author of Disciple, Part I, one of the eight fabulous books in this month’s storybundle! You can name your price for all eight books, but hurry, because the sale ends January 7th. To check out the bundle, go to www.storybundle.com.