- ticket title
- Video Game Deep Cuts: Mass Effect's Hoodiegate Pile-On
- While You Were Offline: Trump Is President and You’re Not, FYI
- Want Commuters to Ditch Driving? Try Giving Them Cash Money
- How to Protect Your iCloud Account, Juuust in Case Those Hackers Aren’t Joking
- The Supreme Court Should Bring Sanity to Patent Law
“Party of Five” is the first fantasy novella in the series of the same name.
A magical bunny, daft pirates, a village of rastafari elves, two princesses, a semi-retired thief and an aspiring bard, plus flying ships, dimensional portals and a largely silly sorcerer with a dangerous, mysterious amulet.
How do they all fit together, you may ask? Fate, it seems. Or maybe not.
Add a dash of fire, a pinch of lightning and some magic to your life.
And remember, it could all be just a bad trip..
Available for $0.99 from Amazon.com, Smashwords.com and soon other online retailers like Barnes & Noble, the iBookstore (iTunes), Sony eBookstore, Kobo Books and Diesel Bookstore.
When is the next one coming? If you really like it, I’ll get right down to it!