- ticket title
- To promote tech education, Canada's Prime Minister made his own game
- The Last Guardian's Ueda: 'Games became the place for me to express my art'
- Standing Rock Protesters Now Have an Unlikely Ally: Time
- Get a job: Sucker Punch is hiring a Graphics Programmer
- Oculus has officially released its $200 Touch motion controllers
Just added some social network functionalities. You can see the tweets right here and subscribe as well (I can only guess). Plus, you can visit the site’s facebook page here. And I guess the shiny buttons might do something as well. Bear with me, I’m kind of reluctant and slow to adopt these trends. Though, I might add, I’m not the original slow-minded guy..